Your new home is waiting for you. You just have to select which it will be.
- Individual climate control
- In-unit washer & dryer
- Abundant closet space or walk-in closets
- Varying finish packages to suit personal tastes
- Unique and spacious floor plans
- Expansive windows (some as large as 20′ by 16′!)
- Exposed brick walls
- Polished concrete, wood or carpeted floors
- Thoughtful preservation of historic character
- Private patios available
- Mobile kitchen islands for flexibility
- Private apartment entrances available
- Townhome-style layouts available (two stories)
Some Utilities Included
- Complimentary storage unit
- Water and sewer included in rent
- Complimentary surface parking
Greensboro's textile mills are significant reflections of the city's growth and essential industrial economy.
Income and student restrictions apply to select apartments
Printworks Mill offers two types of apartments: Affordable Apartments with income- and student-restrictions, and Market-Rate Apartments, with no restrictions.
Market Rate Apartments
Market-Rate Apartments have no restrictions. If your household is comprised of only full-time students or your income exceeds the amounts below you would qualify for our market-rate apartments.
60% AMI Program
Printworks Mill offers affordable homes at a wide range of rental rates. Affordable Living programs allow apartments to be available to those who may otherwise be unable to afford these historic Greensboro NC apartments.
The student restrictions prohibit households comprised of only full-time students. In order to qualify within the income-restrictions, your total annual household income must fall below these limits, based on the number of people living in the apartment:
1 person: $32,520
2 people: $37,140
3 people: $41,760
4 people: $46,380
For additional information, view our Resident Selection Criteria or contact our leasing team.
Reserve your home at Printworks Mill
Be among the first to live at these brand new, historic apartments in Greensboro NC. View floorplans and submit an online application by following the link below.